Your local Insider
MP TURKEY TURİZM A.Ş.
TRAVELASSISTANT24 SITE USER / GUEST
PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA DISCLOSURE TEXT
1. LEGAL IDENTITY OF THE DATA SPEAKER
This disclosure text is provided by MP Turkey Turizm A.Ş. as data controller within the scope of Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. (“Company” or “MPT”), “ Users ” who visit our Company's website www.travelassistant24.com domain ("Site") , who log in to the Site with their reservation number and benefit from the services offered on the Site. “ MPT " Guests " covers.
2. WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
When you visit the Site, view the tours, activities and events listed on the Site, enter your reservation number and use our travel assistant services offered on the Site, we often collect and process the following personal data:
· Your identity information such as name, surname ,
· Your contact information such as phone number, e-mail address ,
· Your guest transaction information such as reservation number, hotel information, your travel and reservation preferences and travel information ,
· Request-complaint data such as your requests and evaluations regarding hotel change, accommodation extension, transfer, daily excursions/tours, forgotten items related to your trip ,
· security data such as IP address tracking and records, log records through cookies , and your marketing data such as website visit frequency, average time spent on the website, search activities, cookie records, cookie and advertising identifier/ID information, and device ID .
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
By observing the general principles in Article 4 of the Law, our company frequently collects your personal data for legitimate purposes and in connection with the purpose;
· Conducting communication activities,
· Execution of after-sales support services,
· Providing services and executing operational processes,
· Execution of customer relationship management processes,
· Carrying out activities for customer satisfaction,
· Follow-up of requests / complaints,
· Organization and event management,
· Execution of marketing processes of products / services,
· Execution of information security processes,
· For the purposes of carrying out storage and archiving activities, it operates in accordance with the law and honesty rules, in line with specific, clear and legitimate purposes, without violating your fundamental rights and freedoms .
4. WHAT ARE OUR METHODS OF COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND OUR REASONS FOR LEGAL COMPLIANCE?
Your personal data is obtained electronically via our Company's website with the extension www.travelassistant24.com, in order to provide you with helpful services in your travel, to meet your travel requests, to increase our service quality by measuring customer satisfaction, via e-mail or by filling out forms on the Site .
Your personal data, in line with the above-mentioned purposes, is “ necessary for the establishment or performance of the contract” regulated in subparagraph (c) of Article 5/2 of the Law, and “data processing is obligatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right” regulated in subparagraph (e). , 5/1 of the Law and 6/2 of the Law for your private personal data, if necessary, on the basis of one or more of the reasons for compliance with the law, provided that it is compulsory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject. It is collected and processed by obtaining your “explicit consent” pursuant to Article No.
5. TO WHOM CAN WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data, in connection with the above-mentioned processing purposes and limited and in accordance with Article 8 of the Law, with administrative and technical security measures taken, real or private legal entities such as consulates, embassies, insurance companies, our group companies, hotel , tour operators, our business partners such as companies providing transportation services, companies from which we provide hosting service providers, IT, database and communication systems and solutions, banks and payment institutions and legally authorized public and private institutions and organizations for the realization of payments for our services . can be shared with
When our company needs to transfer data abroad, it acts within the limits of Article 9 of the Law. If the reason for the legality of the data transfer process abroad is express consent, the data will be transferred by obtaining your explicit consent.
6. How Can You Exercise Your Rights According to Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law?
As the person whose personal data is processed, your requests regarding your rights listed in Article 11 of the Law;
By sending it to our Company address with a wet signature and a photocopy of a valid identity document,
Harbiye Mah. Asker Ocagi Cad. Süzer Plaza Block No: 6 Inner Door No: 119 Sisli/Istanbul
By applying to the above address in person with a valid identity document,
By sending it to our KEP address by using a registered e-mail (KEP) address and secure electronic signature,
You can send the application to our Company's e-mail address using your e-mail address that you have previously reported and registered in our system or via secure electronic signature/mobile signature.
In your request, it is important that the explanation of the right you request to exercise from the rights specified in Article 11 of the Law is clearly stated and that information confirming your identity is included. Our company has the right to request information and documents from the applicant in order to determine whether the applicant is the person concerned, and to ask questions about the application to the relevant person in order to clarify the requests and information contained in the application. Your request will be answered as soon as possible depending on its nature and in any case within thirty (30) days at the latest.
MP Turkey Turizm A.Ş.
Mersis No: 0623038261865834
Address: Harbiye Mahallesi Asker Ocağı Caddesi Süzer Plaza Block No: 6 Inner Door No: 119 Şişli/Istanbul
Phone: +90 242 310 11 00
Kep Address: firstname.lastname@example.org